General Phone Number: 704-983-2117
Daymark Recovery Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Albemarle.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Daymark Recovery Services is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Daymark Recovery Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Daymark Recovery Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Daymark Recovery Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Daymark Recovery Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Daymark Recovery Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Daymark Recovery Services.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Daymark Recovery Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Daymark Recovery Services
Daymark Recovery Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment