General Phone Number: 336-431-0700
Daymark Recovery Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in High Point.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Daymark Recovery Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Daymark Recovery Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Daymark Recovery Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Daymark Recovery Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Daymark Recovery Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Daymark Recovery Services and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Daymark Recovery Services .
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Daymark Recovery Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Daymark Recovery Services
Daymark Recovery Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment