General Phone Number: 360-750-9635
Daybreak Youth Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Vancouver.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Daybreak Youth Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Daybreak Youth Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Daybreak Youth Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Daybreak Youth Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Daybreak Youth Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Daybreak Youth Services and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Daybreak Youth Services.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Daybreak Youth Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Daybreak Youth Services
Daybreak Youth Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services