General Phone Number: 904-296-1055
Daniel Memorial Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Jacksonville.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Daniel Memorial Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Daniel Memorial Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Residential mental health rehab
Daniel Memorial Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Daniel Memorial Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Daniel Memorial Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Daniel Memorial Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Daniel Memorial Inc.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Daniel Memorial Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Daniel Memorial Inc
Daniel Memorial Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care