General Phone Number: 714-375-1110
DAmore Healthcare provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Costa Mesa.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
DAmore Healthcare is run by a private for-profit organization.
DAmore Healthcare provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
DAmore Healthcare provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
DAmore Healthcare utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
DAmore Healthcare utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at DAmore Healthcare and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at DAmore Healthcare.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
DAmore Healthcare offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at DAmore Healthcare
DAmore Healthcare provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services