General Phone Number: 701-852-3628
Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Minot.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch is run by a private non-profit organization.
Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- TB Screening
Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services