General Phone Number: 305-774-9570 x205
Admissions Phone Number: 305-774-9570 x200
Dade Family Counseling CMHC Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Miami.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Dade Family Counseling CMHC Inc is run by a private for-profit organization.
Dade Family Counseling CMHC Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Dade Family Counseling CMHC Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Dade Family Counseling CMHC Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Dade Family Counseling CMHC Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Dade Family Counseling CMHC Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Dade Family Counseling CMHC Inc.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
Dade Family Counseling CMHC Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Dade Family Counseling CMHC Inc
Dade Family Counseling CMHC Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services