General Phone Number: 786-548-1022
Dade Family CMHC Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Miami.
- Mental Health Treatment
Dade Family CMHC Inc is run by a private for-profit organization.
Dade Family CMHC Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Dade Family CMHC Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Dade Family CMHC Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Dade Family CMHC Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Dade Family CMHC Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Dade Family CMHC Inc.
Dade Family CMHC Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Dade Family CMHC Inc
Dade Family CMHC Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services