General Phone Number: 212-677-7999 x4202
Admissions Phone Number: 212-677-7999 x4217
Cylar House Behavioral Health Clinic provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in New York.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Cylar House Behavioral Health Clinic is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Cylar House Behavioral Health Clinic provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Cylar House Behavioral Health Clinic provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Cylar House Behavioral Health Clinic utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Cylar House Behavioral Health Clinic utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Cylar House Behavioral Health Clinic and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Cylar House Behavioral Health Clinic.
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Cylar House Behavioral Health Clinic offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis C
Cylar House Behavioral Health Clinic provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services