General Phone Number: 217-367-3728
Admissions Phone Number: 217-367-3728 x281
Cunningham Childrens Home provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Urbana.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Cunningham Childrens Home is run by a private non-profit organization.
Cunningham Childrens Home provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Cunningham Childrens Home provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Cunningham Childrens Home utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Cunningham Childrens Home utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Cunningham Childrens Home and possible financial assistance.
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Cunningham Childrens Home.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Cunningham Childrens Home offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Cunningham Childrens Home
Cunningham Childrens Home provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Vocational rehabilitation services