General Phone Number: 678-369-4534
CTSHealth provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Stockbridge.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
CTSHealth is run by a private for-profit organization.
CTSHealth provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
CTSHealth provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
CTSHealth utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Trauma therapy
CTSHealth utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at CTSHealth and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at CTSHealth.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
CTSHealth offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at CTSHealth
CTSHealth provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services