General Phone Number: 305-624-7450 x1772
Admissions Phone Number: 305-624-7450 x1751
Ctr for Family and Child Enrichment provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Miami Gardens.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Ctr for Family and Child Enrichment is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Ctr for Family and Child Enrichment provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Ctr for Family and Child Enrichment provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Ctr for Family and Child Enrichment utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Ctr for Family and Child Enrichment utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Ctr for Family and Child Enrichment and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Ctr for Family and Child Enrichment.
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Ctr for Family and Child Enrichment offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Ctr for Family and Child Enrichment
Ctr for Family and Child Enrichment provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Therapeutic foster care