General Phone Number: 203-568-6190
Admissions Phone Number: 203-558-6190
CT Renaissance Waterbury Outpatient provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Waterbury.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
CT Renaissance Waterbury Outpatient is run by a private non-profit organization.
CT Renaissance Waterbury Outpatient provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
CT Renaissance Waterbury Outpatient provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
CT Renaissance Waterbury Outpatient utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
CT Renaissance Waterbury Outpatient utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at CT Renaissance Waterbury Outpatient and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at CT Renaissance Waterbury Outpatient.
- Transitional age young adults
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
CT Renaissance Waterbury Outpatient offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at CT Renaissance Waterbury Outpatient
CT Renaissance Waterbury Outpatient provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Suicide prevention services