General Phone Number: 208-736-7090
Crosspointe Mental Health LLC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Twin Falls.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Crosspointe Mental Health LLC is run by a private for-profit organization.
Crosspointe Mental Health LLC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Crosspointe Mental Health LLC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Crosspointe Mental Health LLC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Crosspointe Mental Health LLC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Crosspointe Mental Health LLC and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Crosspointe Mental Health LLC.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Crosspointe Mental Health LLC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Crosspointe Mental Health LLC
Crosspointe Mental Health LLC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services