General Phone Number: 336-721-7600
Admissions Phone Number: 336-721-7693
Crossnore School and Childrens Home provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Winston Salem.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Crossnore School and Childrens Home is run by a private non-profit organization.
Crossnore School and Childrens Home provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Crossnore School and Childrens Home provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Crossnore School and Childrens Home utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Crossnore School and Childrens Home utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Crossnore School and Childrens Home and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Crossnore School and Childrens Home.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Crossnore School and Childrens Home offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Crossnore School and Childrens Home
Crossnore School and Childrens Home provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Therapeutic foster care