General Phone Number: 816-765-6600
Crittenton Childrens Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Kansas City.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Crittenton Childrens Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Crittenton Childrens Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Crittenton Childrens Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Crittenton Childrens Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Crittenton Childrens Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Crittenton Childrens Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Crittenton Childrens Center.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Crittenton Childrens Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Crittenton Childrens Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care