General Phone Number: 228-868-6524
Crisis Stabilization Unit provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Gulfport.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Crisis Stabilization Unit is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Crisis Stabilization Unit provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Crisis Stabilization Unit provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Crisis Stabilization Unit utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Crisis Stabilization Unit utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Crisis Stabilization Unit and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Crisis Stabilization Unit.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Crisis Stabilization Unit offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Crisis Stabilization Unit
Crisis Stabilization Unit provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services