General Phone Number: 510-891-5600
Admissions Phone Number: 800-491-9099
Crisis Response Program provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Hayward.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Crisis Response Program is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Crisis Response Program provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Crisis Response Program provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Crisis Response Program utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Trauma therapy
Crisis Response Program utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Crisis Response Program and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Crisis Response Program.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Crisis Response Program offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Crisis Response Program
Crisis Response Program provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services