General Phone Number: 520-301-2400
Crisis Response Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Tucson.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Crisis Response Center is run by a private for-profit organization.
Crisis Response Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Residential mental health rehab
Crisis Response Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Crisis Response Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Group therapy
Crisis Response Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Crisis Response Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Crisis Response Center.
Crisis Response Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Crisis Response Center
Crisis Response Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services