General Phone Number: 480-804-0326
Admissions Phone Number: 480-804-0326 x0
Crisis Preparation and Recovery Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Scottsdale.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Crisis Preparation and Recovery Inc is run by a private for-profit organization.
Crisis Preparation and Recovery Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Crisis Preparation and Recovery Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Crisis Preparation and Recovery Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Crisis Preparation and Recovery Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Crisis Preparation and Recovery Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Crisis Preparation and Recovery Inc.
Crisis Preparation and Recovery Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Crisis Preparation and Recovery Inc
Crisis Preparation and Recovery Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services