General Phone Number: 925-938-8050
Admissions Phone Number: 925-938-8050 x14354
Crestwood Healing Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Pleasant Hill.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Crestwood Healing Center is run by a private for-profit organization.
Crestwood Healing Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Crestwood Healing Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Crestwood Healing Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Dialectical behavior therapy
Crestwood Healing Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Crestwood Healing Center and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Crestwood Healing Center.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Crestwood Healing Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Crestwood Healing Center
Crestwood Healing Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Vocational rehabilitation services