General Phone Number: 707-552-0215
Crestwood Behavioral Health Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Vallejo.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Crestwood Behavioral Health Inc is run by a private for-profit organization.
Crestwood Behavioral Health Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Crestwood Behavioral Health Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Crestwood Behavioral Health Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Crestwood Behavioral Health Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Crestwood Behavioral Health Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Crestwood Behavioral Health Inc.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Crestwood Behavioral Health Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Crestwood Behavioral Health Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Vocational rehabilitation services