General Phone Number: 707-965-2461
Crestwood Behavioral Health Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Angwin.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Crestwood Behavioral Health Inc is run by a private for-profit organization.
Crestwood Behavioral Health Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Crestwood Behavioral Health Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Crestwood Behavioral Health Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Trauma therapy
Crestwood Behavioral Health Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Crestwood Behavioral Health Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Crestwood Behavioral Health Inc.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Crestwood Behavioral Health Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Crestwood Behavioral Health Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Vocational rehabilitation services