General Phone Number: 707-442-5721
Admissions Phone Number: 707-442-5721 x11051
Crestwood Behavioral Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Eureka.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Crestwood Behavioral Health Center is run by a private for-profit organization.
Crestwood Behavioral Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Crestwood Behavioral Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Crestwood Behavioral Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Trauma therapy
Crestwood Behavioral Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Crestwood Behavioral Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Crestwood Behavioral Health Center.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Crestwood Behavioral Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Crestwood Behavioral Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services