General Phone Number: 623-247-0464
Admissions Phone Number: 623-247-0464 x1800
CPLC Maryvale Community Service Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Phoenix.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
CPLC Maryvale Community Service Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
CPLC Maryvale Community Service Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
CPLC Maryvale Community Service Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
CPLC Maryvale Community Service Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
CPLC Maryvale Community Service Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at CPLC Maryvale Community Service Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at CPLC Maryvale Community Service Center.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
CPLC Maryvale Community Service Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at CPLC Maryvale Community Service Center
CPLC Maryvale Community Service Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services