General Phone Number: 208-788-7180
Admissions Phone Number: 208-788-7180 x2703
Cove of Cascadia provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Bellevue.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Cove of Cascadia is run by a private non-profit organization.
Cove of Cascadia provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Cove of Cascadia provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Cove of Cascadia utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Cove of Cascadia utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Cove of Cascadia and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Cove of Cascadia.
Cove of Cascadia offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Cove of Cascadia provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Illness management and recovery
- Vocational rehabilitation services