General Phone Number: 408-272-6726
Admissions Phone Number: 800-704-0900
County of Santa Clara provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Jose.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
County of Santa Clara is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
County of Santa Clara provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
County of Santa Clara provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
County of Santa Clara utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
County of Santa Clara utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at County of Santa Clara and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at County of Santa Clara.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
County of Santa Clara offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at County of Santa Clara
County of Santa Clara provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services