General Phone Number: 909-347-1300
County of San Bernardino DBH provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Fontana.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
County of San Bernardino DBH is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
County of San Bernardino DBH provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
County of San Bernardino DBH provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
County of San Bernardino DBH utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
County of San Bernardino DBH utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at County of San Bernardino DBH and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at County of San Bernardino DBH.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
County of San Bernardino DBH offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at County of San Bernardino DBH
County of San Bernardino DBH provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care