General Phone Number: 949-248-2228
Admissions Phone Number: 949-499-5346
County of Orange Healthcare Agency provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Dana Point.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
County of Orange Healthcare Agency is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
County of Orange Healthcare Agency provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
County of Orange Healthcare Agency provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
County of Orange Healthcare Agency utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
County of Orange Healthcare Agency utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at County of Orange Healthcare Agency and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at County of Orange Healthcare Agency.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
County of Orange Healthcare Agency offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at County of Orange Healthcare Agency
County of Orange Healthcare Agency provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services