General Phone Number: 714-850-8463
County of Orange Healthcare Agency provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Costa Mesa.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
County of Orange Healthcare Agency is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
County of Orange Healthcare Agency provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
County of Orange Healthcare Agency provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
County of Orange Healthcare Agency utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
County of Orange Healthcare Agency utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at County of Orange Healthcare Agency and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at County of Orange Healthcare Agency.
- Transitional age young adults
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
County of Orange Healthcare Agency offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at County of Orange Healthcare Agency
County of Orange Healthcare Agency provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services