General Phone Number: 949-454-3940
Admissions Phone Number: 949-643-6901
County of Orange Healthcare Agency provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Mission Viejo.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
County of Orange Healthcare Agency is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
County of Orange Healthcare Agency provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
County of Orange Healthcare Agency provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
County of Orange Healthcare Agency utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
County of Orange Healthcare Agency utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at County of Orange Healthcare Agency and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at County of Orange Healthcare Agency.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
County of Orange Healthcare Agency offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at County of Orange Healthcare Agency
County of Orange Healthcare Agency provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services