General Phone Number: 818-441-7800
Counseling4Kids provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Burbank.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Counseling4Kids is run by a private non-profit organization.
Counseling4Kids provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Counseling4Kids provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Counseling4Kids utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Counseling4Kids utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Counseling4Kids and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Counseling4Kids.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Counseling4Kids offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Counseling4Kids
Counseling4Kids provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services