General Phone Number: 507-931-8040
Counseling Services of Southern MN provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Mankato.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Counseling Services of Southern MN is run by a private for-profit organization.
Counseling Services of Southern MN provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Counseling Services of Southern MN provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Counseling Services of Southern MN utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Counseling Services of Southern MN utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Counseling Services of Southern MN and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Counseling Services of Southern MN.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Counseling Services of Southern MN offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Counseling Services of Southern MN
Counseling Services of Southern MN provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services