General Phone Number: 651-379-0444
Counseling Care provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Lake Elmo.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Counseling Care is run by a private for-profit organization.
Counseling Care provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Counseling Care provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Counseling Care utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Trauma therapy
Counseling Care utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Counseling Care and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Counseling Care.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Counseling Care offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Counseling Care
Counseling Care provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services