General Phone Number: 319-524-0510
Counseling Associates provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Keokuk.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Counseling Associates is run by a private for-profit organization.
Counseling Associates provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Counseling Associates provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Counseling Associates utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Counseling Associates utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Counseling Associates and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Counseling Associates.
Counseling Associates offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Counseling Associates
Counseling Associates provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Suicide prevention services