General Phone Number: 907-662-2460
Council of Athabascan Tribal Govt provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Fort Yukon.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Council of Athabascan Tribal Govt is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Council of Athabascan Tribal Govt provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Council of Athabascan Tribal Govt provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Council of Athabascan Tribal Govt utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Council of Athabascan Tribal Govt utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Council of Athabascan Tribal Govt and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Council of Athabascan Tribal Govt.
Council of Athabascan Tribal Govt offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Council of Athabascan Tribal Govt
Council of Athabascan Tribal Govt provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services