General Phone Number: 951-817-8820
Corona VA Clinic provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Corona.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Corona VA Clinic is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Corona VA Clinic provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Corona VA Clinic provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Corona VA Clinic utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Corona VA Clinic utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Corona VA Clinic and possible financial assistance.
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Corona VA Clinic.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Corona VA Clinic offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Corona VA Clinic
Corona VA Clinic provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services