General Phone Number: 816-508-3600
Cornerstones of Care provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Kansas City.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Cornerstones of Care is run by a private non-profit organization.
Cornerstones of Care provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Residential mental health rehab
Cornerstones of Care provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Cornerstones of Care utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Cornerstones of Care utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Cornerstones of Care and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Cornerstones of Care.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Cornerstones of Care offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
Cornerstones of Care provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Suicide prevention services