General Phone Number: 815-727-6667
Cornerstone Services Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Joliet.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Cornerstone Services Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Cornerstone Services Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Residential mental health rehab
Cornerstone Services Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Cornerstone Services Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Cornerstone Services Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Cornerstone Services Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Cornerstone Services Inc.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Cornerstone Services Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Cornerstone Services Inc
Cornerstone Services Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Vocational rehabilitation services