General Phone Number: 203-503-3740
Cornell Scott Hill Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in New Haven.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Cornell Scott Hill Health Center is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Cornell Scott Hill Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Cornell Scott Hill Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Cornell Scott Hill Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Cornell Scott Hill Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Cornell Scott Hill Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Cornell Scott Hill Health Center.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Cornell Scott Hill Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Cornell Scott Hill Health Center
Cornell Scott Hill Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services