General Phone Number: 203-503-3457
Admissions Phone Number: 203-503-3458
Cornell Scott Hill Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in New Haven.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Cornell Scott Hill Health Center is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Cornell Scott Hill Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Cornell Scott Hill Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Cornell Scott Hill Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Cornell Scott Hill Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Cornell Scott Hill Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Cornell Scott Hill Health Center.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Cornell Scott Hill Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Cornell Scott Hill Health Center
Cornell Scott Hill Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation