General Phone Number: 360-200-5419
Admissions Phone Number: 360-200-5149
CORE Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Longview.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
CORE Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
CORE Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
CORE Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
CORE Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
CORE Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at CORE Health and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at CORE Health.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
CORE Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at CORE Health
CORE Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing