General Phone Number: 510-215-6009
CORE Adolescent IOP provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Richmond.
- Mental Health Treatment
CORE Adolescent IOP is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
CORE Adolescent IOP provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
CORE Adolescent IOP provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
CORE Adolescent IOP utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
CORE Adolescent IOP utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at CORE Adolescent IOP and possible financial assistance.
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at CORE Adolescent IOP.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
CORE Adolescent IOP offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at CORE Adolescent IOP
CORE Adolescent IOP provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services