General Phone Number: 907-822-5241 x254
Admissions Phone Number: 907-822-5241
Copper River Native Association provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Copper Center.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Copper River Native Association is run by a tribal government and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Copper River Native Association provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Copper River Native Association provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Copper River Native Association utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Copper River Native Association utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Copper River Native Association and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Copper River Native Association.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Copper River Native Association offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Copper River Native Association
Copper River Native Association provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services