General Phone Number: 520-219-8747
Admissions Phone Number: 520-903-1563
COPE Community Services Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Tucson.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
COPE Community Services Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
COPE Community Services Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
COPE Community Services Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
COPE Community Services Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
COPE Community Services Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at COPE Community Services Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at COPE Community Services Inc.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
COPE Community Services Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at COPE Community Services Inc
COPE Community Services Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Housing services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services