General Phone Number: 510-439-3130 x6107
Admissions Phone Number: 510-439-3130 x6100
Contra Costa TAY Program provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Pablo.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Contra Costa TAY Program is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Contra Costa TAY Program provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Contra Costa TAY Program provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Contra Costa TAY Program utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Contra Costa TAY Program utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Contra Costa TAY Program and possible financial assistance.
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Contra Costa TAY Program.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Contra Costa TAY Program offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Contra Costa TAY Program
Contra Costa TAY Program provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services