General Phone Number: 203-331-1503 x2918
Admissions Phone Number: 203-331-1503 x2924
Connecticut Renaissance Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Bridgeport.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Connecticut Renaissance Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Connecticut Renaissance Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Connecticut Renaissance Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Connecticut Renaissance Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Connecticut Renaissance Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Connecticut Renaissance Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Connecticut Renaissance Inc.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Connecticut Renaissance Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Connecticut Renaissance Inc
Connecticut Renaissance Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services