General Phone Number: 860-567-9423 x303
Connecticut Junior Republic provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Waterbury.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Connecticut Junior Republic is run by a private non-profit organization.
Connecticut Junior Republic provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Connecticut Junior Republic provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Connecticut Junior Republic utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Connecticut Junior Republic utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Connecticut Junior Republic and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Connecticut Junior Republic.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Connecticut Junior Republic offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Connecticut Junior Republic
Connecticut Junior Republic provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Legal advocacy