General Phone Number: 203-838-6508 x6238
Admissions Phone Number: 203-838-6508 x6221
Connecticut Counseling Center Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Norwalk.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Connecticut Counseling Center Inc is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Connecticut Counseling Center Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Connecticut Counseling Center Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Connecticut Counseling Center Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Connecticut Counseling Center Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Connecticut Counseling Center Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Connecticut Counseling Center Inc.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Connecticut Counseling Center Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Connecticut Counseling Center Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services