General Phone Number: 336-832-9600
Cone Health System provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Greensboro.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Cone Health System is run by a private non-profit organization.
Cone Health System provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Cone Health System provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Cone Health System utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Cone Health System utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Cone Health System and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Cone Health System.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Cone Health System offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Cone Health System
Cone Health System provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services